The Schema Dictionary represents all the tables and columns within a Stencil or Project Workspace.
- Table Name - This identifies the table name. in this case - Invoice
- Primary Key - This symbol indicates that this is the primary key column
- Foreign Key - This symbol indicates that this is a foreign key column.
- Availability - When unchecked, it means that the column will not be available in any code generation process.
- Column Names - These are the column names
- Data Types - These are the data types for the table
- Calculated Column - See Calculated Columns.